The Family Fudge
Turkey Noodle Casserole Recipe
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 oz) package Gluten Free noodles (or regular egg noodles), uncooked
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup green onions, finely diced
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles following the package directions. Rinse noodles in cold water and drain.
- While noodles are cooking, brown ground turkey and add garlic salt and salt and pepper. Drain meat, then pour in tomato sauce and let simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix sour cream, cottage cheese, and green onions together. Add salt and pepper if desired. Add sour cream mixture to meat in skillet and mix well.
- Place noodle and meat mixture in a 9x13" baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray and top with shredded cheese. Cook for 20-25 minutes.