Valentines Day Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
The Perfect little handheld cheesecake!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 21 Oreo cookies, 15 left whole, 6 coarsely chopped
- 1 pound (2 8-ounce packages) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅛ teaspoon fine salt
- Preheat the oven to 275°F. Line 2 standard muffin tins with 15 paper liners. Place 1 whole
- Place 1 Oreo cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and beat until combined.
- Beat in the vanilla then add the eggs, one at a time, beating until combined.
- Beat in the sour cream and salt. Do not overmix.
- Stir in the chopped Oreo cookies.
- Divide the batter among the cookie-lined cups, filling each almost to the top.
- Bake until the filling is set, about 22 minutes.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool completely inside the muffin tins.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, or overnight, before serving.
- These can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Defrost in the fridge overnight before serving.