This MONGOLIAN BEEF slow cooks to tender melt in your mouth perfection. This only takes a few minutes to throw into the slow cooker and has great flavor! It is one of the best things that you will make in your slow cooker!
- 1 ½ pounds Skirt Steak
- ¼ cups cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic
- ¾ cup Reduced Sodium Gluten Free Tamari Soy Sauce
- ¾ cups Water
- ¾ cups Brown Sugar
- 1 cup sliced Carrots
- green onions, for garnish
- Cut steak into thin strips. In a ziplock bag add steak pieces and cornstarch. Shake to coat.
- Add olive oil, minced garlic, soy sauce, water, brown sugar and carrots to slow cooker. Stir ingredients. Add steak and stir again until coated in the sauce.
3. Cook for high 2 hours or on low 3 hours until cooked through and tender.
4. Serve over rice and garnish with green onions