Slow Cooker Apple and Brown Sugar Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 2-2½ lbs. small red potatoes
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 1 small cabbage, cut in wedges
- 3 lb. flat cut corned beef, season packet discarded
- 1 quart apple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. stone ground mustard
- Put quartered potatoes on the bottom of large slow cooker. Layer carrots, meat, and then cabbage wedges on top (you may have to slice the cabbage wedges thinner to fit everything in your slow cooker).
- Mix together the apple juice, brown sugar, and mustard. Pour over everything in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high 4-5 hours until meat is very tender. Serve with reserved juice in slow cooker.