Easy Cheesy Taco Pasta
- • 1 box Gluten free or regular Barilla Penne pasta
- • 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- • 1 packet taco seasoning
- • 3/4 cup of water
- • 1 cup your favorite salsa
- • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- • 1 can black beans
- • 1 can corn
- *optional -black olives, slices of avocado, cilantro and a dollop of sour cream.
- 1. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box and drain, set aside
- 2. Add the ground beef to the pan and brown well.
- 3. Drain the fat.
- 4. Add the taco seasoning and 3/4 cup of water, stir and cook until water is gone.
- 5. Add the pasta back into the pot with the salsa, black beans, corn and cheese.
- 6. Stir to combine.
- 7. Serve immediately, *optional- Garnish with sliced black olives, slices of avocado, cilantro and a dollop of sour cream.