Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Turkey Egg Roll Skillet
Turkey Egg Roll in a cast iron skillet
- 1 lb Jennie-O Lean Ground Turkey
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce or soy sauce based asian dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown turkey for 7 minutes, it may still be a little pink.
- Add chopped green onion and continue to cook until turkey has completely browned.
- Add chopped cabbage and carrots to skillet and continue stirring until carrots become tender.
- Add soy sauce or dressing and combine.
- Top with salt and pepper and serve over rice, with soy sauce on the side.