No-Bake Energy Bites || Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Bites
Super easy and healthy snack packed with protein. Change it up by leaving out the chocolate chips and substituting raisins or craisins. Or use toasted coconut instead of shredded. You could even use maple syrup or agave in place of the honey.
Chocolate Peanut Butter PROTEIN BALLS || No-Bake Energy Bites
Recipe type: No-Bake
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup all-natural peanut butter
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. Brewers Yeast
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like. (I used the smallest scoop from Pampered Chef.)
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.